You can view our Enrollment & Boundaries Map, avaivable here.
For students who are new to Edmonton Public Schools and newly moved into Riverbend School boundary:
A registration form can be downloaded from the Edmonton Public Schools website (www.epsb.ca), or obtained from the school office. It needs to be returned to the Riverbend school office.
Parents will need to bring in the following supporting documentation to prove that their residence is in our catchment area:
- Student’s Birth Certificate OR Passport, AND
- Three documents from the following list for proof of address:
- Parent’s Driver’s License (or receipt of Request of Change of Address to the current residence)
- Utility Bill for the residence
- Rental Agreement / Mortgage document
- Receipt for Request to Canada Post to redirect mail to current residence