For students who are new to Edmonton Public Schools, or those who are possibly newly moved into the Riverbend School boundary, you can view our Enrollment & Boundaries Map. Please contact Riverbend School to inquire about registrations and make potential registration appointments. Guardians can call the Office at 780-434-7914.
As a school board standard requirement, Guardians of all registrants are required to present the following supporting documentation to prove that their residence is in our attendance area:
- Student’s Birth Certificate OR Passport; AND
- Proof of Address through a document from the following list:
- Parent’s Driver’s License (or receipt of Request of Change of Address to the current residence)
- Utility Bill for the residence
- Rental Agreement / Mortgage document
- Receipt for Request to Canada Post to redirect mail to current residence
For students new to Edmonton Public Schools, or those who have left the District, a registration form can be downloaded in advance from the Edmonton Public Schools website (www.epsb.ca), or obtained from the school office. It needs to be returned to the Riverbend school office.